The Irish Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) is a competition for Irish students in the final year of second level education who are under twenty on December 31st in the year of the competition. It is held annually in Dublin City University (DCU). Students from Northern Ireland (NI) and the Republic of Ireland (RoI) are invited to take part in the competition.
- Should be sitting the Leaving Certificate or A-Level examination in 2019.
- Should be expected to get the highest marks in Chemistry from your School.
- Must register on-line at https://castel.ie/icho-2019-form/ or return the completed Application Form before 25th February 2019
- The selected students will be invited to take part in a test in DCU on Saturday, 2nd March 2019
- Certificates of participation will be awarded to all participants.
To participate in 2019 competition, Registration Form is available here.
Selection Round 1 competition will take place on 2nd March 2019 in Dublin City University.
All schools are invited to nominate up to two of the most enthusiastic and keenest students in the school in chemistry.
Please complete form before Monday 25th February 2019.
The list of accepted registrations for the 2019 competition will be available here. If you entered and your name does not appear here or if your name is mis-spelt, please send email before Tuesday 26th February to email@example.com